Rate My Makeup

Do you have incredible makeup skills? Do you like to show off, or make unusual designs with your makeup? Do you love makeup? Do you wear makeup? If you said "Yes!" to any of these questions, run on over to Rate My Makeup, and add your pictures today!

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Makeup Tutorials

Do you need a little help with your makeup skills?

Are you always looking for new ways to improve your makeup, or looking for new techniques to try?

I know I am!

I am always looking for great makeup tutorials, and I know a ton of other women are too, so I figured we could add some makeup tips and tutorials to the blog, so it will have a little life outside of the Rate My Makeup website.

I created a squidoo lens with with makeup tutorials, which can be found at Makeup Tutorials.

There's also a list of makeup tutorials at the Mystical Beauty Forums.

Please feel free to leave a comment and let us know about your favorite tutorials. If you don't want me to share the tutorials on the other sites just let me know.

PS, if you want to create your own Squidoo lens, click here.

It's really easy to create the lenses, and they even share some of the money they make off your page with you.







1 Comments:

At 12:01 AM, August 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool Blog! If you get a chance I would like to invite you to visit the following Shampoo Blog, it is cool to!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home